Is your multi-dog household OUT OF CONTROL?
This video is for those with dogs who are:
• Intimidating each other
• Afraid of each other
• Acting antisocial
World-renowned dog trainer Emily Larlham shows how to:
• teach dogs to feel safe together
• trust and respect each other
• look to owners for guidance, rather than take matters into their own paws
Emily will explain how you can provide guidance without the use of INTIMIDATION by:
• teaching and reinforcing new appropriate behaviors
• interrupting undesirable behaviors
• using management and prevention
To bring PEACE to a multi-dog household!
Click the link below to purchase the $29.99 video on demand that also comes with a digital download that you can download from the viewing page.
#multi-dog households #dogtraining #professionaldogtraining
living peacefully in a multidog household managing a multi-dog household stopping dogs intimidating each other stop dogs arguing bulling each other annoying each other teach dogs to behave around each other living with multiple dogs training multiple dogs to be good with each other